Relevant insights for the financial industry
The new Swiss Financial Report 2022 provides marketers with relevant data for market cultivation and a tailored approach to addressing their target groups.
The detailed industry analysis provides information on the lifestyles, attitudes as well as the information and consumer behaviour of Swiss bank customers. The Financial Report is based on the largest consumer media study in Switzerland as well as on the new WEMF psychographic study and is thus representative for all parts of the country.
Your tangible added value
Awareness of your bank
- compared to the competition
- according to lifestyles, language areas and cantons
Customer relationships of your bank
- Comparison of customer and main bank customer shares (also compared to competitors)
- Satisfaction with (main) bank and intention to change banks
Positioning of your bank (for bank clients and main bank clients)
- According to hedonistic / traditional values (also compared to competitors)
- Shares according to the eight value typographies (also compared to the competition)
Selected sub-target groups
- e.g. young women, total assets > 0.5 million, small borrowers, etc.
- Sustainable forms of investment according to value typographies
- Attitudes towards banks according to age
- Use of e-banking on smartphone
- Consultancy services used
- Card ownership for cashless payments and use of this function on smartphone
- Savings behaviour (e.g. ownership of pillar 3a/b savings accounts with banks or insurance companies) incl. usage behaviour
- Investment behaviour
- Opinion leaders on financial issues according to gender, age, education/position, household income and consumer types
- Attitudes towards financial investments, importance of sustainability
- Assets > 1 million according to gender, age, education/position, household income, lifestyle and consumer types
- Planned purchase of residential property according to canton, gender, age and household income
- Willingness to invest according to banking relationship
We will be happy to send you this comprehensive report for a nominal fee of CHF 480.
Are you interested in the industry report or in gaining further insights for your individual market development? We look forward to hearing from you without obligation.